Medium Spicy – Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani Paste
• More Than Restaurant Taste At Home
• Cooks in 3 Easy Steps
• Made With Natural Ingredients
• No added Preservatives
• Use Any Method Of Cooking
This Dum Biryani paste helps you to cook only in 2 simple steps.
How to cook:
- Mix our Dum Biryani paste to well-cleaned chicken pieces (250g) in a cooker and pour basmati rice (250g) uniformly on them.
- Add 350ml of water to the cooker and cook it on a medium flame for up to 3-4 whistles. Remove the cooker from the gas stove once completed.
That’s it. Your Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is now ready to serve!
What makes it special:
• Not only it tastes better, but is also cheaper than what you spend at restaurants.
• Takes you only 10 mins and cooks in just 2 easy steps.
• Made With 100% Natural Ingredients with no additives.
• Use any method of cooking.